For over three decades, Gourmet Display has developed product display solutions in serving our customer's foodservice presentation needs. Just one of our strengths as a U.S.A. manufacturer based and operating in the great Pacific Northwest/Seattle WA area.
Our dedication & innovation for quality displayware products, exceptional speed to market, and the ability to consistently deliver in a short time frame sets us apart from the competition...especially those with the majority of their products imported from Asia and elsewhere outside of the USA.
The employees & other associates with Gourmet Display are proud of what we do. Our commitment to manufacturing high quality products and dedication to providing the best in customer service are reflected in our customer's satisfaction & success.
Below are a few customers' comments from leading foodservice professionals.
Chef Norm Ruhe Jr. CEC, CCE
Cory Thomas -Supplies on the Fly
- "The Quality speaks for itself..."
GARY PRELL-International Culinary Center-San Francisco, CA
- Said of our Customer Service in how we dealt with air shipment for a function: "Again Thank you so much for your assistance with this matter. I have to say this has been the best customer service experience I have ever had with a Vendor. You have renewed my faith in people."
Howard’s firm (Gourmet Display) worked closely with me in my past life to craft unique, customized service vessels for high volume catering. They are good listeners, believe in quality and creativity, and understand the reality of economics for a food & beverage company.TOM GORBALL-Executive Chef / LUXOR / Las Vegas NV
We used them quite a bit during our last big event for 500 people. You guys have always provided the Luxor with top quality equipment, and we appreciate doing business with you..."
- "...Howard, they are great.
Note: order for the Luxor Hotel & Casino was sold thru State Restaurant & Equipment, Las Vegas-NV
RAY TROM-Executive Chef / Renaissance Glendale Hotel & Spa / Glendale AZ.
- "We were very impressed with workmanship of the product and the price we paid. The customer service was equally impressive and I will definitely purchase more products from them in the future."
Note: Order placed thru Chef Services Inc, High Point, NC. thank you for the order Chef Norm.
BRIAN BRODERICK-Executive Chef/Maggie Valley Resort & Country Club/Maggie Valley, NC.
"Thank you for your prompt and professional customer service. If your products/shipping efforts are anything like your customer relations, then I feel like we will be happy business associates for years to come. Also, thanks for your stand on production of your products as “Made in the U.S.A.”
Note: order placed thru Edward Don & Company-North Carolina
DANA CASWELL-Food & Beverage Director / Mineral Palace Hotel & Gaming / Deadwood, SD.
- "The products that I have purchased from Gourmet Display over the last two years have made our buffet presentations a big hit with our customers. Our staff actually gets excited now when it comes time to set-up a buffet because they have great products to work with and they can get creative. When it comes to the "art of presentation", get on board with Gourmet Display."
Gourmet Display products offer great value and look very nice on our buffets. Their “cold concept’ keeps meat temperatures around 5-7 degrees C. and are used on our open air BBQ stations for two to three hours at a time! Several different hotels in our chain (including the Velassaru, Kurumba and Kuramathi) are quite pleased with this company’s performance. I
MATHEW SMALL-Executive Chef / Vellassaru, Madives
would certainly recommend them…
OLGA ECHEVERRI-LERCOS DISTRIBUTORS LLC-for an order shipping to Bogota, Colombia.
- "By the way, there is no company that packs items as well as Gourmet Display. The way Gourmet Display packs avoids future problems in shipping. Thank you!"
BECKY BAUMGARTNER-Vice President/ AERO RENTAL & Party Shoppe, Iowa City IA.
- "...want to say how great I felt when calling your company. You listened, asked the right questions and gave the right answers. Not every company do you get such great 1-on-1 customer service."
MARK BROWN, Excel Dealer-Commercial Foodservice Equipment, Odessa Texas
"WOW, Awesome thanks so much for your & his help !!!! Now that's customer service !!!"
Note: Mark Brown's response to his order placed with Gourmet Display on 9/8/10 and requiring a delivery date of 9/10 for his customer's special event.
The product was in stock and shipped out via 2nd day air at customer's expense with one our our shipping employees dropping off the package late in the day to Fed Ex to make the airplane on time.
MEGAN CAHOON-Event Coordinator / LOU & MICKEY'S RESTAURANT / San Diego, CA.
- Gourmet Display- 4 months ago I received a series of copper veined, tiered platters with the green tinted glass, (a beautiful combination). Since then I have used them for numerous large party receptions & they have held up great. Thanks to your beautiful line, I have been able to elevate my events to a new standard. Never again will I have to camouflage risers under draped linen to gain the extra height needed to make an impressive statement. I truly look forward to my next order.
Note: this order placed thru an e-commerce dealer, Chef's Services Incorporated.
KEITH REARDON-General Manager Wildside Caterers. Vice President- Restaurants, Sports & Entertainment/MORRISSEY HOSPITALITY CO.
- I have been working with Gourmet Display for over 13 years to help me provide cutting edge merchandising for the catering businesses I have managed, from SAFECO Field in Seattle to the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul. In my experience with Gourmet Display I have been completely satisfied, from the innovation to the quality and value of the merchandising products they provide. Over the years I have also challenged them to customize products in order to meet the varied needs of the facilities I have managed, and each time they have met the challenge. I am proud to offer my testimonial on behalf of Gourmet Display.
Note: the order for Wildside Caterers was placed thru Edward Don & Company
VICTOR NUNBERG-President / MAJESTIC CATERERS-North Miami Beach, FL.
"We are now in our 18th year of operations and have been using Gourmet Display exclusively for over 15 years. We are very satisfied with their products and service. Gourmet Display continually comes up with new ideas and let's us keep up with changing times. They have added to our presentations and their products allow us to display more with less space. Prices are very reasonable and competitive. (Gourmet Display) are one of the few, if not the only one that makes practical and durable products, helping us with our presentations which have made an impression to guests with the visual effects. Their displays and other products has definitely helped promote us and win over sales".
JOHN HARRIS-F&B Director / SHERATON SAND KEY RESORT-Clearwater Beach, FL. (excerpt from Hotel Food & Beverage Magazine)
- To ensure his meals are presented in an appealing manner, John Harris, has relied on Gourmet Display for the last ten years. "The quality of their products is very good. They keep coming out with new, innovative ways to display food..." he says. Harris counts on Gourmet Display to meet his needs for everything from; "standard mirrors for cheese presentation, to smaller platters, to tiered bowls," he says. Furthermore, he likes the company's unique offerings; "One thing that's a little bit different is they do tiers that support* a mix of bowls and platters".
- It doesn't hurt that Harris has found Gourmet Display to have friendly and efficient service; "The service is very good. Filling the orders and getting them out to us is a very short turnaround time," he says. "Sometimes companies will take two or three weeks to a month, but invariably from the time they **get our purchase order we have them the next week."
*Note: our metal tiers are perfectly counter balanced, holding the bowls-platters very securely, to reduce accidents and spills during foodservice or replenishment
**Note; ordered from their foodservice dealer and thank you Edward Don & Company for their order
Byron Bjorklund-Owner/Short Stop Custom Catering-St Cloud, MN.
- "The Canoe Tier display we purchased has been invaluable as a Coffee Station. We use shaved chocolate, lemons , raw sugar, heavy whipping cream amaretto flavored, cinnamon sticks. People love it and for low cost it turns an ordinary coffee into a WOW coffee upsell station. Thank you for providing presentations for us."
Note: ordered thru the dealer; L&M Foodservice, Las Vegas-NV)
Refugio Trinidad, Owner-Cocos Ice Sculptures, Pica Rivera, CA.
- I am so happy to own this deluxe ice carving pedestal <IP501>. It has been a great help for me when I do my ice carving sculptures. I purchased it about 20 years ago and it's been a great help. I will strongly recommend this display because it brings out the beauty of your ice carving sculptures; it is like giving them the final touch!!
*Note: A few improvements have been made to the IP501, Deluxe Ice Carving Pedestal, in the last 20 years. For Example; We now feature LED lights instead of fluorescent lights.)
Nick Bunch, Sr Facilities-Operations Manager, The Honey Baked Ham Company-Norcross, GA.
- "We've been using the Prestige Porcelain product from Gourmet display. They are great! We use them to sample products to our customers. They display our products attractively while keeping them cold and safe. They have been durable and we haven't experienced any problems with chipping or breaking. They are a winner."
*Note: The product used is our PP Cold Concept system: #252 porcelain square platter, 2 eutectic chiller packs, ABS white chiller pack housing & acrylic dome. Purchased thru one of our dealers, The Wasserstrom Company.)